Our 3D cell culture platforms described in detail, including the 3D tumor growth assay (3D TGA) using PDX-derived cells.Read more
Oncology drug development has an overly high attrition rate for novel agents in late-phase clinical trials, which needs to be improved to enhance the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of developing new therapies. Precision profiling using Patient-Derived Xenografts (PDX), the most predictive...Read more
- Syngeneic models, showcasing our ever expanding syngeneic collection, FACS analysis, and checkpoint inhibitor benchmarking
- MuScreen™ CrownBio’s large-scale, staggered screening platform to fast-track the in vivo screening of immunotherapy compounds
- MuPrime™ - allografts of spontaneous murine...
- Evaluating Cell Line Derived Xenograft and Patient-Derived Xenograft (PDX) models in humanized mice, including immune memory response
- MiXeno™ models featuring transient human immunity in mice, providing a simple alternative to the full stem cell reconstitution approach
- HuGEMM™ and HuCELL™, our...
Our PDX collection key features are summarized in our HuPrime® FactSheetRead more
Fusion oncogenic events are important targets for oncology research, potentially providing ‘druggable’ targets for subsets of cancer patients. We currently provide FactSheets on:Read more
CrownBio also provides details on our comprehensive Non-GLP Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology assessments in NHPs and rodentsRead more
CrownBio provides a comprehensive In Vivo Immunotherapy Translational Technology Platform, and our FactSheets bring you detailed information across a range of our immuno- oncology services.Read more